1. Arrive on time, if you know you are going to be late, inform the interviewer as soon as possible.
2. Introduce yourself in a respectful manner.
3. Read company materials while you wait.
4. Have a firm handshake.
5. Have a spare copy of your resume & relevant certificates to give to the interviewer.
6. Listen actively.
7. Use body language to show interest.
8. Smile, nod, and give nonverbal feedback to the interviewer.
9. Speak in a polite manner.
10. Ask questions about the position.
11. Ask about the stages in the process.
12. Thank the interviewer.
Note: Leading Edge is a staff placement agency solutions servicing for all areas throughout NSW including the surrounding areas of the Hills district, Norwest Business Park, Parramatta, Blacktown, Wetherill Park, Richmond, Windsor , Ryde, Sydney CBD, Central Coast, Wollongong.